Often, teachers who want to use cloud-based tools or social media platforms quickly realize that it just isn’t possible given their context. Here are a few reasons why:
- Age restrictions
- Parental concern
- The district blocks way too much stuff
If this is blocked . . .
. . . try this
Facebook / Google Plus
Blogger / WordPress
Google Hangout (or vice versa)
If you want to add more, simply click here and edit the Google Document.
Looking for More on Technology, Connectivity and Blended Learning?If you enjoyed this post and your curious about this topic, feel free to consider the following:
- Join the Creative Classroom Academy and access free courses and resources connected to blended literacy.
- Check out the other posts on technology and blended learning.
- Check out the free blended learning resources like the Wonder Day Project or the Student Blogging Toolkit or the Digital Coaching Questions.
- Book Me to speak at your conference, district or organization.